Friday, November 26, 2010
Anyways... on another note, I pity the young ones... (shows I'm old already). As in those in their early 20's or late teens.. just after SPM.. they have no idea what's ahead of them... the real world that is. Well, there in for some surprise... Just hope they do well and don't let us older generations down. Our future depends on us, but our children's future depends on them. So one way or another, we have to learn to be more open minded and smart and most of all, strong willed and cooperative of one another.
Well.. see you soon, in my new blog I hope.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
This is amazing, he died of pancreatic cancer in 2008, but wrote a book ‘The last lecture” before then, one of the bestsellers in 2007. What a legacy to leave behind…
In a letter to his wife Jai and his children, Dylan, Logan, and Chloe, he wrote this beautiful "guide to a better life" for his wife and children to follow.
May you be blessed by his insight.
POINTS ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
1. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don't have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don't over do; keep your limits
4. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
8. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Smile and laugh more
14. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
15. Call your family often
16. Each day give something good to others
17. Forgive everyone for everything
18. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
19. Try to make at least three people smile each day
20. What other people think of you is none of your business
21. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
23. GOD heals everything
24. Do the right things
25. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
27. The best is yet to come
28. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful
29. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
30. If you know GOD you will always be happy. So, be happy.
While you practice all of the above, share this knowledge with the people you love, people you school with,
people you play with, people you work with and people you live with.
Not only will it enrich YOUR life, but also that of those around you.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
So i did the unthinkable.. I deleted ALL the messages in my inbox, including those from my previous messages when I was still with Mr. H... looks like the memory would either have to remain in my mind.. or just deleted as fast as my phone deleted it.
Well.. time to move on.. which I've done already for the past couple of weeks. Let's toast for a new start shall we? " For a great new start ahead!!" *clinks glass*
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Now that my ex has propose, I'm contemplating on whether I should go back to him. We've been friends for almost 7 years now, and everytime one of us break up wit another person, after our own break up, we always end up being there for each other, comforting each other.
The lists goes on and on on our similarity and chemistry... and it made me think on whether he is THE one after all... he says I am his.. I dunno. Well... There's still time for me to think about it... we've given each other until next year to think things out properly.. plus I'm seeing and testing whether he can be THE ONE.
Let's see how it goes within a year, eh?
Till then.. toodles.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Through out the past one month, I went thru so many things.. It shows how much things can happen within a month.. and how things can change within an instant, and how we should appreciate each and every minute and hour and day, etc. This is what happened for the past month of turning 27:
- Went to a best friend's wedding
- Had my Birthday celebration in 4 different restaurants by 4 different groups of people. ( I have such a wonderful family and friends!)
- Broke Up with my boyfriend of 6 months..
- Sulked and went thru an emotional breakdown for a week.
- Got a marriage proposal by my ex.
- Had a fever, cold and cough.
- Registered for Scuba Diving classes.
- Registered for my final semester of MBA.
- Made of a about 5 new friends.
- Went to a funeral of my former classmate/ friend.
- Had food poisoning.
- Went to Salsa for the 1st time.
- Help deliver 5 kittens.
- Found out my best friend is pregnant.
- Met the Queen, 2 times.
- Attended a private fashion show in one of Malaysia's richest man's residence.
Sheesh... that's approximately one event for every 2 days!! Huhu.. Well, as long as it keeps me sane and more experienced in life thus a better person.. I'm prepared to take on the world! Ngee~
Monday, June 28, 2010
I think it runs in the family.. because Mom n her sisters went thru the same thing when they were young... though only my aunt had an arranged marriaged, while mom n her younger sister wed to people whom they fell in love with.
The functions, that mom recently brought me to, consists of those that have the royal families as special guests. Requiring upmost good manners, flare and etiquette. Since mom still keeps her Royal traditions, she's been training me to speak the royal language and how to sembah the King and Queen and so forth.
The thing is, I wasn't thought these things since I was young. So it's a bit weird at first.
I remember one particular day, my mom babbling to me n my cousins of not using the 'Palace Language' amongst us. We answered by saying that, if the moms wanted us to use those language, they should have thought us since we were young. Using 'Patik' tu address ourselves, 'santap' - eat, 'beradu'-rest/sleep, etc. etc... now that most of us cousins are of 15 and over.. it's hard for us to learn something new. Though we've tried to in a few gatherings that had our great aunts n uncles.
Nevertheless, we're proud that, even though we are no longer the reigning family to the throne, that we managed to keep some of the Royal traditions in hand, when needed... Hopefully wel'll manage to teach our children some of the tata tertib and manners of the Royal family, so that it can be brought down to generations. May the heritage line of Sultan Abdullah remain strong in our bloods. InsyaAllah.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Okla.. the acting. Garang! Huhu.. But it made me miss him more.
Tadi pergi The Curve, got hot chocolate from Starbucjs, passed the seat that the both of us sat at when we first met each other six months ago. Missed him more.
Even found videos of him strumming on the guitar with his friends, and playing on the keyboard on an old Sudirman song. Well, he told me about it a few days ago.. I didn't even knew it was there, until he asked me whether I added him on Youtube.. I was like.. "I didn't even know you had any videos's on youtube!" Except for the one's of the trailers..Sheesh~ so since he mentioned it, I decided to check it out. There it was.. in full view.. October 2006~Video's of him playing musical instruments. It made me shiver.. it made me miss him more.
All these things this week... why?? Why must these things come up when I miss him the most???
I miss his hug. I miss his hands... I miss everything about him. I'm not that sad anymore about the whole thing. I just miss him really badly.
These missing him thing has got to go away.. wait.. I don't want that. I do.. I don't... I don't know. Sigh~
Thursday, June 24, 2010
I don't know if you need me too...
But I'm deeply missing you, needing you here with me, in my arms, by my side.
It's been a week, and it's not any easier. Everything, everywhere, reminds me of you.
I miss you Mr. H. I love you.