Monday, July 13, 2009

Classes @_@

Well.. It's been a week since my MBA classes have started.

So far so good.. have already got 3 mini assignments and 1 presentation to do.. but yeah, I'm coping despite my non stop complaining.. ngahahahaha!!

Made new friends, which is good...

A bit tiring though now, since Mommy has shifted to Puncak Alam. Double time on the road.. coz it takes 30 min from Shah Alam to Puncak Alam, then 45 mins from Puncak Alam to home.. but I guess that's the sacrifice me and daddy has to go through la, since we x bagi mommy drive at all, with her condition n stuff.. dahla the road ti Puncak Alam tu small and so many curves, not to mention the big lorries driving through. Agak dangerous la.

Hopefully menjadi la the driver daddy nk dptkan for mommy tu... that means more cost, but again.. thats the sacrifice we have to deal with.

I have quite a number of things to write la actually, but tangan ni agak keberatan nk type.. hahahaa... Later maybe..

See ya!!

No comments: