Friday, August 21, 2009

Accident..

8 years of driving, last Tuesday however, was my 1st accident. Luckily, nothing bad happened to me.

Only my beloved car's front bumper was dent and the headlights crack. Operation on my car will be done in a few days, thus I will not be driving him for a week or two. I call it a him because he is the only boyfriend I have at the moment. Freaking hot boyfriend I have!! Putih melepak, muscular, powerful, gentleman.. sings good music.. kemek jer sket.. xpe, pasni gi repair eh.. look nice for Raya.. huhu..

Alhamdulillah I'm ok.. I just had a headache for 2 days.. maybe sbb tegang urat mase ermergency brake tu. Owh.. how did I got into the accident? Lambat brake kreta mase tgh traffic jam in front of one utama-got distracted by a fly-lupe nk brake-bamm!!!

Luckily the driver of the car in front of me x marah.. of course la.. not his car pun.. his company car la.. and the damage to his car was not as bad as mine. Huhu.. Even the police men were nice to me. I guess sbb muke I pucat gile.. siap pakai baju kurung putih.. so ala2 gadis melayu suci gitu..

Though after the incident.. I've been extra cautious when driving.. kecut perut sentiasa.. and then mase ni la everyone nk drive like a drunk person. Even the huge truck drivers... giler la takut!

Experience of an accident, even how small it could be, makes u a better driver-sometimes... bak kate my dad.

No comments: