Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chentan Cintan...

Bosan dgr pasal chenta2 ni... Menyampah pun ade. Sometimes xlarat nk advice or dgr my friends complaint about their relationship and what not.

Tapi.. deep in my heart... teringin nak rase chenta balik.. chenta yg xterhingga that makes u grin without realising and makes your heart soar high up in the air. I believe now that if u love somebody and u respect that someone.. you'd go through all lentghs to be beside that person.. not infront, not at the back.. but just there beside him and go through the rough n toughness of life together. Tolerance and understanding... and excepting weaknesses of each other and building up those weaknesses into strentgh is what brings the best out of a relationship. I have yet to get the opportunity to experience that now and apply what I've learnt through other people into mine.

The guy of my heart is coming... not so sure when he'll arrive though. Maybe in November or December when I can start thinking more clearly. Yeah.. make it December la.. ngehehehe.. Aminnnn...

1 comment:

paCat said...

berchinte..

heeeee....



ngeeeeeeee....