Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Silence is Silver




People say silence is golden...


It is when there was too much noise around before... But when there is too much of silence.. things get kinda awkward and u long for that noise to come in... even a tweet or a grunt would do. But now? Nothing.. no word.. no hiccup.. nada.. It's been 2 weeks. Well.. except for a couple of e-mails that has been forwarded on and on...


I guess they truly don't want me in their life now... they truly want to throw me away and not be my friends anymore.


I don't know what to do when 20th November comes.. the day all of us are suppose to get together to welcome back our best friend who's coming home from Auckland. All of us were invited to come to KLIA and give a warm welcome home to him... all of us including them. But they don't seem to want to be there. I dunno. If they are there.. how should I react? Like I've never met them before? Like an old friend? or like an enemy/threat to them?

This is sad... this is very sad. Thank God that my mind is occupied with all the things I need to settle now.. at least I don't think about them much.






No comments: