Sunday, June 21, 2009

Europe - London

Last up was London, spent our last 5 days there.. we didn't do much sight seeing, coz dok sebok shopping je.. hahahaha... London was nice, but I like Paris better.. n of course New York!! Hehe..

We stayed in Bayswater.. okla... the room was tooo small.. but jdla.. utk tempat tido je.. but it was a convenient walk to Halal Restaurants as well as to the bus stop.

Here's some picture's:


The London Eye, went up on it... best2!!


The Engagement Ring of Dodi Al Fayed to the late Diana, in Harrods


Parliament House or House of Commons with Big Ben by the side.

Big Ben... London Bridge je x pegi.. huhu..




With my fav!!! Britney.... lawanyeee.... in Madame Tussauds


Ignore Charles.. I'm with William!!!



Bestnye pelok Shrek... hihi..

With Justin... hotnesss....


The Change of Guards in front of Buckingham Palace



Me in front of Buckingham Palace...




That is all of my Europe Trip... We plan to go to Italy next time.. but just purely Italy.. and maybe Greece... My mom said if I loved Paris, I would love Italy even more... huhu..
Had fun, relax, lotsa shopping and a clear mind... from all the things going through back home.
A trip is always good...

3 comments:

mahariz said...

hi there again, uncle mahariz here. i've not been to your blog for ages! aisey you guys were in london?! my dad is here again with me for the summer (looks like an annual thing now :D ). glad you enjoyed paris, cos it's my fav city at the moment.

anyhoo, just a note to say hi. salam to your mom and dad. btw, i was reading some of your earlier entries - how's mak ulong/nenek doing? salam to her too! dad and i were just saying how long it has been since we saw her. we'll be back this sept for raya.

take care. and congrats on getting a spot to do an MBA!

-uncle ( T_T ) mahariz

PrincessDeeDee said...

Halooo..

My parents kirim salam balik to you..

Nenek is doing fine.. she went for a medical check up last month, and she's healthy!! Imagine that.. power la nenek ni.. hahaha

Do come over to our hse when you're in KL.. I'm sure nenek would be happy to see Tok Pa and you.. hehe..

By the way uncle, do you have a facebook??

Mahariz said...

FB? of course, look for mahariz muzaffar. hey, i'm even on twitter!