Monday, November 30, 2009

Pain in the A*s

The pain is real... right there, down there... not IN there... but somewhere at the end of the spine.

Tomorrow is the doctor's appointment.. wait.. not tomorrow.. in 8 hours time.. yeapp... hope there's nothing serious, though I must admit.. watching movies or sitting in the couch or even driving is not as fun as it used to when your ass is all painful when you move or stand up.. God help me... let this be just a normal pain that will go away with some medicines and not anything severe...




************************************************


On another note... a few people are being a pain in the ass (literally) this past few days.. Like come on.. do I LOOK like a sugar mommy to you? DO I?? I ty to get to know guys.. and the 1st thing they ask after a few phone calls (which I had to do the calling) is to ask for credit top-ups. Those jerks... and some even have the nerve to msg me to ask me for money.. 'to borrow' as they say.. yeah.. watever!!! U're not like my boyfriend or watever... Then.. ajak org kluar... but I end up having to pay for dinner, for the movies.. and kononnya nak tunjuk baik... they help pay for the parking ticket.. which is like a freaking RM1 ringgit je!!! Bodoh manusia2 sekalian...

Giler la some guys nowadays.. playing up on woman like that... tak malu langsung!!! Bodoh and eeee!!! Idiot giler!!! I fired them up all right.. gave a stern message to leave me alone. Ngaha!!! Rasekan... nk pergunakan girls like that.. huhh... pantang tok nenek moyang aku la!!!


Where are all the decent guys out there?? Well.. adela.. my friends are like those... which is why I stick to them... but their friends.. that's that.. no further relationship... Sheesh... Where's my prince charming? My Edward Cullen, my Prince Henry, my Drover, my McDreamy & McSteamy???

Still waiting...

No comments: