Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blogging and exposing myself to the world...

I in between writing a blog for my MIS assignment and doing this. My tajuk:
Social Networking: The good, the bad... my personal experience and that of those around me.

Yep.. exactacatly (ikut cara Tigger cakap)... so it's more of like how social networking has brought us down the social circle, or up.. or round n round.. however you want to go through it la kan.


Ngahaha.. wish me luck. Will be linking my post on the mba page to this page.. so might end up with a few followers along the way... Hellooooo classmates!!! Now my world is open to yours!!! you can start gossiping about me like it's nobody's business... (sheesh... maybe i should put this blog as invitation only...)

Anyways.. wish me luck. After this.. 2 more exams to go.. and then.. berjimba wamba time!! Woot-woot!!!

No comments: