Thursday, April 8, 2010

Braces off...

After 20 months of enduring gigi besi.. my patience have finally paid off, when today... was the day, when I took off my braces.. hihihi!!! And the dentist was singing Zee Avi songs all the time during the removal of my braces. haha!!!

But then, I have to wear a retainer, which I think is much more uncomfortable.. I slurr when i talk.. and I can't eat with it.. I have to open it when I eat. And I have to wear this for 6 months at least. Sheesh... so that'll be a total of 26 months!!! Haihhh... But I guess I'll take it off when I'm out dating or lepaking or for functions n stuff... owh.. n especially presentations!

Glad to know that my teeth are pretty now.. no more potruding teeth... and teeth marks on my lower lips. I love my teeth!!!

I'll post a picture here of the new braceless me, once I manage to take better pictures.

Mmuahx!

No comments: