Thursday, July 22, 2010

The past could now be the future

Refer 2 posts below on my turning of 27 years and one month young, point number "5".

Now that my ex has propose, I'm contemplating on whether I should go back to him. We've been friends for almost 7 years now, and everytime one of us break up wit another person, after our own break up, we always end up being there for each other, comforting each other.

The lists goes on and on on our similarity and chemistry... and it made me think on whether he is THE one after all... he says I am his.. I dunno. Well... There's still time for me to think about it... we've given each other until next year to think things out properly.. plus I'm seeing and testing whether he can be THE ONE.

Let's see how it goes within a year, eh?

Till then.. toodles.

No comments: