Sunday, July 11, 2010

27 years old and One Month

Today I am 27 years and 1 month young. Hehe~

Through out the past one month, I went thru so many things.. It shows how much things can happen within a month.. and how things can change within an instant, and how we should appreciate each and every minute and hour and day, etc. This is what happened for the past month of turning 27:

  1. Went to a best friend's wedding
  2. Had my Birthday celebration in 4 different restaurants by 4 different groups of people. ( I have such a wonderful family and friends!)
  3. Broke Up with my boyfriend of 6 months..
  4. Sulked and went thru an emotional breakdown for a week.
  5. Got a marriage proposal by my ex.
  6. Had a fever, cold and cough.
  7. Registered for Scuba Diving classes.
  8. Registered for my final semester of MBA.
  9. Made of a about 5 new friends.
  10. Went to a funeral of my former classmate/ friend.
  11. Had food poisoning.
  12. Went to Salsa for the 1st time.
  13. Help deliver 5 kittens.
  14. Found out my best friend is pregnant.
  15. Met the Queen, 2 times.
  16. Attended a private fashion show in one of Malaysia's richest man's residence.

Sheesh... that's approximately one event for every 2 days!! Huhu.. Well, as long as it keeps me sane and more experienced in life thus a better person.. I'm prepared to take on the world! Ngee~

No comments: