Saturday, September 20, 2008

Downs...

This week... started of fairly good... then it went down and down... and yeah, i broke down coz I couldn't take it anymore...

Too much work, too much transactions, too much nagging & demanding & rude customers, not much communication & cooperations from colleagues...

Then the thing that contribute it all to me breaking down... something I don't like hearing.. something that kept me thinking and wondering, 'where did I go wrong?' something that was a wee bit painfull for me to take in after what seems like too much pressure from each corner of the world..

My headache has been going for 3 days, my eating habit has fallen back... I'm not eating and sleeping well... I'm not feeling well myself this week with my monthly women sickness... it's just a mix of emotional turmoil.

Too much I guess... dugaan. That's what it is.. I'm just hoping and praying that things will get better soon... In work, in life in everything... It's something I've been putting up with for sooo long... so I'm sure I can get thru this as easy...

Wish me luck!!

And to my friends... thanks for putting up with me crying and babbling... you guys didn't need to put up with me, but you guys did, you guys were by my side... and I appreciate that. Love you...

No comments: