Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sayu...

Yeah, I'm going to New York and having Raya there...

The thought of going to New York is ever so exciting... but when it comes to the part where this is going to be my 3rd Raya away from home... I feel a bit down..

Was hearing Raya songs and wishes here n there.. and I couldn't help myself to feel sayu... teringin nak dengar takbir from Balai Islam pepagi bute.. teringin nak makan lemang n ketupat with rendang kat dining table with my parents...

Nampaknye memang makan burger la pepagi Raya tu.. Well, I survived 2 Raya's away from home.. so I guess this would be ok.. The good thing is, at least Daddy & Mommy are here this time to celebrate Raya with me, be it in a foreign country or not.

My flight leaves at 9.15am fom KLIA.. estimated arrival is at 6.30pm in Newark International Airport on Saturday New York time, which is 6.30a.m in the morning, Kuala Lumpur time..

dah siap packing dah... now nak get some rest.. hopefully leh tido on the plane.. it's an effin' 22 hour flight... pengsan!!!

Anyway,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI & MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN to all my family and friends!!! Kalau ade slaah silap.. harap di maafkan.

Will be back on the 6th of October!!! See you guys!! Gonna miss you!!!

1 comment:

ladysue said...

Thanks for the raya card Dee2! I lap u kilats~~
hv fun rayaing wit burgers :P

selamat hari raya Dee! sorry for all my wrongdoings. u know i love u! take care n hv fun!!