Sunday, September 7, 2008

A weekend that wasn't quite a weekend...

This weekend, ku sangat penat... volunteering for the bank to distribute flyers around Kepong and Jinjang during puasa is not something we should do...

One thing is that.. penat berjalan sampai berejam2... berpeluh n dahaga giler... and to face rejections from those ppl. yg xnak amik the flyers.. amik ko.. aku sumbat je kat wiper kreta n kat mailbox.. hahahahaha...

The second and worse thing is to go through a few real dirty n smelly places... seriously.. trase cam.. ok, why wasn't this part of town taken into consideration?? Buduk, kotor, full of stray dogs... seriously... ngan bau sampah nyer semua.. I had to really control myself from vomiting... geli ok..

Then today, gi pasar kepong... the same thing too.. kotor n busuk... n I saw frogs being slaughetered n sold in front of me... the skin dah kene siat, but katak tu still gerak2.. Eeewwww... betul2 sbelah I plak tuh.. depan tu, org jual katak idup, ayam ketuk n pork... aiyooo... rase nak pengsan je... kembang2 dah my tekak mase tu....

It shows that the new mixed government isn't doing any better la kot.. same je everywhere pun... no changes yet... makin terok adela kot... anyway, not going to comment any further on it laa...

So for both days, ku kepenatan gile babs.. balik2 umah jer wash up n tros tertido for hours...
dengan kena ujan n panas semue... now I feel like i'm going to have a fever. Hopefully tak la... dahla besok banyak keje kena buat... haiyooo... tensi2...

I need a break... can't wait for my holiday in 2 weeks time.. really can't wait. Tak larat tul... I mean, job is ok.. but sometimes u can't run from feeling stressed up la kan...

Okie dokie... I'd better take a rest.. kalo dah x larat sgt.. I might just work half day tomorrow.. settle everything in the morning, n go off in the afternoon..

1 comment:

ladysue said...

ya a aw~~ you tak lama lagi dah nak coti!! hihi~~


NAK DAGING SERAI!!!!! T_T