Sunday, August 10, 2008

8.8.08

Everyone seems to talk about this date.. Lucky number la n what not... but honestly this date wasn't a good one for me at all... Nada!!

Aral told me that kalo org India.. number 8 ni unlucky.. adekah sebab I ni ade darah Indian, I was unlucky?? Hahahahahahahha... tapi I ade darah Cina gakk.. Ishh...

Anyway... the morning of 8/8/08 started of ok at 1st.. until I opened up my office e-mail.. N there it was... a forwarded e-mail from my supervisor to me, telling me to reply to my big boss ASAP. I pun cam... heh?? E-mail ape plak ni?? I scrolled down to see the e-mails that my big boss sent to everyone... EVERYONE ok!!!

His first e-mail: Putri Nadeeya,I thought we talked about putting words into action.. what have you done??

His second e-mail, two days after: How come no one is replying to this email?? Why aren't u doing the necessary? You are failing to do the necessary follow up!!

Apparently... both e-mails were sent to everyone BUT me... and he was angry at ME!! Budus... mane nak tau... die tak antar e-mail to kat I... cc-ed the e-mail to practically everyone in my branch but not me... and tetibe nak marah I pasal x balas e-mail die. Plus the whole thing was about a small issue of whether some new brochures have been put into display ke tak...

Terkedu kejap I.. marah pun ye... I was shaking.. coz I was damn angry.. I went into the workplace and talked to my supervisor.. telling her that I did not at all receive an e-mail form my big boss, and suddenly he's mad at me for no reason. My supervisor told me to ignore it coz my big boss had nothing else to do but to bug everyone about the littlest things. No one likes him apparently.. not my colleagues, not my supervisor, not my boss..

But I didn't keep quite.. instead, I replied his e-mail:

Sorry Sir, but if you noticed, both e-mails dated on the 5th and 7th, did NOT have my name as the e-mail receiver. I knew nothing about it. Anyway, everything has been updated for quite some time ago. I have followed up with the respective people and they have told me what to do and I have done it. All other things have been updated from time to time. THANK YOU.

The whole day.. none of us in the branch received an e-mail form my big boss... Then my boss gave me an e-mail: Good Job Nadeeya, Keep it up!!

And my supervisor and my colleagues were like : Wahh.. Nadeeya.. ever since you replied to his e-mail... we haven't heard form him the whole day... he must realise what he has done...

Terasa sangat rebelious.. but I felt good.. he needs a peace of his own medicine.. dok membantai org tak tentu pasal this whole week..

That was just the beginning of the day. The whole day was very busy as well... some people were a little bit inconsiderate... going for lunch all at once. Ade sorang minah tu.. dah gi lunch, pastu customer die ajak gi lunch, die kuar lagi.. then I was left alone at the centre.. tak bleh nak naik atas for lunch.. my tummy was growling.. and by the time one of them came down.. it was too late.. my customer was about to come.. so I couldn't go for lunch...

Tu lg satu.. my customer kate nk dtg between 2-2.30.. but by 2.45.. still x muncul2.. last2 I just went up to have my lunch. When I came down at 3.30.. the centre was like an open hse.. it was filled with people.. all my colleagues pun kelam kabut.. except for one la.. x abih2 dok ckp phone ngan customers die.. langsung xnak tengok kat luar, org tgh kelam kabut ke tak.. until I call her out to help.. pastu die terkejut... heh.. budus..

Operations closes at 4pm.. and I had 3 transactions to do for my customers. The one that was suppose to come, just left his cheque with my friend. So didn't have the chance to talk to him. Huhhh... Anyway... kelam kabut I nk siapkan all the transactions and pass it to operations. I had to beg the operations to wait, because dgn nak layan those customers yg ade kat situ lagi.. nk buat my transactions lagi... giler.. sangat2 giler.. Di tambahkan lagi... my computer harini saje je nak buat gile... dok lembab jer memanjang. Haihhhh.... rase nk breakdown there n then jugak..

By 5pm baru things slowed down.. but I still had some things to do before I left... buat punyer buat keje... tersedar kene amik Mommy kat Shah Alam. Then I kate kat my supervisor nak balik.. n she was like.. "Yeah.. u better go home... u had such a busy and restless day today.. I fear that u might not turn up for work on Monday" Hahahaha... die takut I brenti!! Hahahaha... then she and another friend of mine cakap "Your position is very important.. u have to manage a lot of things, face and deal with a lot of things, and do contstant follow up with people.. so far you've done a very good job, If u're not here... we'd be in a mess" Supervisor I ngan sorang tu jela cakap.. yang lg sorang yg dok buat hal memanjang... just senyum je.. heh.. jeles la tu!!! Muahahahaha!!! That cheered me up a little laa..

Then on the way to Shah Alam plak.. traffic jam terok giler!! A 25 min drive to Shah Alam, took me almost 1 and a half hour!! Semue org berebut nak balik umah... Beijing Olympics punye pasal!!! Giler tul..!!! But I was kept company by Aral. who called me up mase tgh sangkut kat jam tu.. both of us pun sangkut kat jam on opposite sides of the road.. Kitorg dok crite our day and dok buat lawak memanjang... crite punye crite.. tau2 je... masing2 dah nk sampai our destination.. hahahaha!!

The night was ok after that... but I was psychologically tired... Mommy and Daddy assured me that I had to stand up for what is right.. but again, if there was the slightest hint that my big boss nak cari pasal again ngan I, then there must be something wrong laa... and daddy siap cakap.. kalo mamat tu dah melampau sangat.. early next year pun u bleh quit.. paling2 pun tunggu dah confirm keje.. Hahaha...

That was my 8.8.08 ladies n gentleman... not a good day, huh?? Well... better days are soon to come...

No comments: