Saturday, August 16, 2008

Perginya Melor...

About 2 hours ago... our family lost our cat, Melor. She was my mom's cat.. Dad bought Melor with her brother Putra, 2 weeks after I left for Welly. It was a gift from my dad to my mom to keep her company.

Putra went missing about a year ago. And tonite, we lost Melor. We suspect she accidentaly ate poison, because prior to her death, funny smelling liquid was coming out from her body.

I was the one who found her lying weakly at our car porch. I noticed the fluid coming out of her. I quickly called up Mom, and she asked me to bring Melor to the vet. I had an instict to call the Vet 1st, so I called, but the vet was already closed.

The only vet I could think of at that time was the 24 hour animal hospital at Jln Tun Razak. Dad didn't let me go.. he said he'll bring Melor, right the nxt morning, and hopefully she would survive till then. Apparently not.

I went to dinner, and once Mom came back, she looked after Melor. Melor looked at mom's face as Mom was holding her. Melor was gasping and whining by that time. Mom then went to the kitchen (Melor was in the guest toilet at that time), to see Melor's kitten. When she came back into the toilet. Melor had died... Mom called dad to come down, and when Dad picked up Melor's lifeless body, he said there was this weird, acidic smell coming out form Melor's body. That's when dad figured she must have ate poison, or even worse, been poison by one of the neigbours. Because he told us that when he was a child, the same thing happened to his cat. The same way Melor died.

The sad part was, Mom n me was always scolding Melor for not taking care of her kittens, these past few days. And suddenly she died. Death was upon her.

In memory of Melor.. may she rest in peace..


Melor at 1 years old...


Melor doing her manja2 act at one years old.


This pic was taken about a month ago... Melor tetibe nk tergolek2 kat depan kitorg... Her tummy was as big as a football this time... Two weeks after this pic, she gave birth..



This pic was taken a few days ago. Gonna miss you Melor... :(

P/S: I don't believe when people say, kalo amik gambar kucing, Nanti die cepat mati... because I always take pictures of Cutie Pie.. and she has lived for 11 years now... It's just fate and Ajal...

3 comments:

ladysue said...

awh sedihnyaaa!!! MELORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (drama) hehe

Anonymous said...

siannyaaaaaaaaa!!! ;(

ellie said...

melor had the greates time wif u guys...
~cheer up Dee syg!~