Sunday, August 31, 2008

Services...

Being in the servicing line, especially when you're in the front line.. You realise how silly people can be.. and how inconsiderate they are at times. You also realise how selfish u've been in the past or how picky n non stop complaining you've been to other people in the same line.

When I go to shops or restaurant, and the service is bad.. mmg kenkadang terase nk cekik sekor2 org tu.. but then I stop to think.. Hey, I'm in that situation now where I work. Meeting all sorts of people everyday... Kengkadang it's not their fault that they make mistakes n sometimes, its just mere human error.. people can run from mistakes.. we can prevent them.. but it will happen at least once in our life. And sometimes they're not to be blamed either. Ade mase tu.. customers dtg bertimbun2... n masing2 wants us to service them... masing2 byk songeh.. n we ourselves become grumpy n kelam kabut. N when that happens, it's easy to make mistakes coz fikiran tgh bercelaru.

Ade mase tu pulak... Kite dah buat elok, tapi customer yg tak paham2 or fail to understand the situation, n put the blame on us. Then there's the part of how some of us aren't well trained, and sometimes we can't be blamed, but it's the employers who should train their employees so that they know better what to do.

Because of this, I try my best to restrain myself from getting upset on sales people or people form the service line. At times when I'm in my over friendly mood, I'd actually talk to the sales people n make friends with them.. haha.. It actually helps when you be nice to these fornt liners.. at least we help in making their work day a little bit better. That's how I feel la.. when there are so many crappy customers to deal with, and at least once customer that is friendly to you... your day tends to lighten up a bit. And at least you can afford to smile and not be moody the whole day.

So my friends, if you meet with the salesperson that attends to you.. try not to give them such a hard time. Maybe they've been through one already, and by us complaining n nagging away,won't hurt that much. Look at the surrounding.. maybe there's too much work to be done, to many people to handle... you can never know.

But I do admit.. some service people are just plain ignorant n bengap... mangkuk hayun n blur... yg ni mmg xdpt nk tolong la.. kalo ckp simple sentences pun derang xleh paham.. then something wrong somewhere la kan... yg tu takpe kalo nk marah.. hahaha..

Anyway, that's all I need to say at the moment.. till I blog again.. tadi rase cam byk je benda nk blog.. tetibe dah bukak lappy.. mcm hilang semue idea.. hahahahaha...

No comments: