Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bilik Ayor...

In the newspaper today... from Star to be exact, there was an article on Public Toilets... and how bad the condition was in the city...

I must say.. I really, really agree... sangat terok keadaan toilet2 kat some places.. nan bau hancing, ngan feces bersepah... aiyooo.. geli ok!!!...

Pastu ade plak this one restaurant owner from who-knows-which-restaurant-i-wish-i-never-step-into-ever, bleh kate.. why pay more money to find cleaners for the toilet? The profit I get itself is not enough to cover the cost.. now want to clean the toilet.. no need laaa....

Ape ke gile restaurant owner tu?? Eeewww.... mesti geli tpt die...

Then they talked about how toilets were charged, for it's cleaning services... alaa... yg slalu, kene masuk, bayar 20 sen tu... some ppl complain, dahla bayar... tp still kotor.. betul pe.. mmg pun... mcm some places I know... it's like sooooo eeeeewwww....

Then KLCC came up, where the premier toilet charged RM2 to enter n use the facility.. It's worth it to pay that price.. coz the toilet mmg la tersangat bersih...

I remember a friend who said I was mengada2 to pay that amount of money to go to the toilet.. then I answered... I'd rather pay that kinda money than hold my nature's call... coz I am very particular about toilet cleanliness.. sanggup tahan... unless really2 terpaksa..

But what I don't understand is, how even free toilets pun bleh jaga kebersihan.. as in really2 clean... tp the rest can't... tak geli kah mereka? tak ingat ke all the germs n bacteria yg bleh merebak??? Eventually not...

Ok, one more thing to touch... it's about the toilet users... walawey... kot ye pun nak berak ke kencing ke, aim la betul2 kat dlm toilet bowl tuuu... ni tak... sampai ketepi... some sampai kedinding pun ade... uwekkk... geli giler!!! Kot ye pun dah salah aim, ape salahnye pancut air n clean your shit up... tolongla manusia... tidak civilise kah anda???

Huhu... jagalah kebersihan tandas bersama2.. baik cleaner, baik owner, baik pengguna... semue org pun mahu berak dan kencing...

P/S: Maaf saya harus guna perkataan2 yg menjijikan... tp betul perrr!!!

No comments: