Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday, 25th of November

I'm at the hospital now, IJN to be specific, accompanying my mom to do her check-up. We were briefed by d radiologist that the whole procedure of the TECHNESIUM SCAN takes 5-6 hours.. Lame tul.. I dah nk tertido2 dah ni.. My mom's turn belum lagi.. But when she it is hers, i won't be able to come near my mom for the nxt few hours or so, sbb the docs will inject her with some kind of fluid that will cause the body to produce radiation.. And because i won't be injected with the same substance- me just accompanying her, it would be a risk for me to come near, as i might get exposed..

Oih... Dah ngantuk.. Huhu.. I just downloaded Opera Mini into the hp.. So dok surfing merata.. Sat lg, mesti bill melambung naik.. Haha.. I'll continue later with other updates, whenever I can.

P/S: I'm blogging thru my si penyet E71.. Hihihi..

No comments: