Saturday, November 22, 2008

I don't effin' care anymore...

I don't care anymore...

I may sound harsh, I may sound cold.. but I don't care anymore...

I don't care anymore because all you think about is yourself, so why should I care when all you do is hurt me and other people because of your ignorance and self fulfilness.

We promised that nothing will change.. we promised that everything would be like it used to. Here I am trying my f**kin best to work things out for us and everyone else, but you are the one changing things..

All I ask was a simple question but it was as if I ask if I could destroy you...

I don't care from now on what you do... what happens.. because you are just to full of yourself and don't care about other people. Get a grip... you don't want to be hurt, but instead you're hurting the world around you.

It hurts to see that things have to be like this now.. it hurts to see that things have changed.. it hurts to see one by one, people hurting without you realising because all you care about is yourself. But it comes to a point where this hurt has to stop, and with that, I don't care anymore...

I don't care anymore...

No comments: