Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Clown Convention

-Recently, in Mexico City, an International Clown Convention was held, where hundreds of clowns, or people dressing up as clowns, came to gather in this historic event that showed juggling games, balloon and makeup classes and other clowny-stuff...- an article in the newspaper about a month ago, with a big picture of clowns from all ages and colours and faces sitting together....

OMG!!! I dahla takut clown... I blame the movie "IT" for this... bayangkan kalo have to be stuck between those hundreds of clowns... HORROR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was alone in being traumatised by the movie 'IT'.

But I'm not scared of clowns. I'm scared of water taps and shower heads. Though it's only applicable to unfamiliar places at certain times. Hahaha. How ridiculous.