Monday, January 12, 2009

Ridzuan Khalid

I found out about him through Schatz... who one day told me "Dee, I think your mom's ex student is in my myspace friends list", which was way back in March last year... So I went to check his comment out, of a picture of me, Schatz & my mom in Perhentian. Without thinking twice, I added him up in myspace, and we exchanged comments, like any normal new friends would do.

Then in middle April, I went to Singapore, but constantly went online, nevertheless, and one day, as I was checking my YM... Wan, whom I added in my YM list recently, popped out.. and we started chatting, and he invited me to view his webcam... Webcam agak slow.. but then when it did switch on... I was like "Damn, hot jugak mamat ni" Which is true.. plus I remember, Wan was wearing a black shirt.. and any decent guy in a black shirt looked nice.. particulary him... We chatted and laughed..

When I came back from Singapore, my mom went to have an eye operation.. and all my friends were smsing to support my mom n me.. Wan wrote a blog to pray for my mom's well being in her operation... I was deeply touched.. I still am...

I remember this one night, where it was daddy's turn to accompany mommy in the hospital.. so I stayed at home.. and chatted with Wan.. sampai kol 6 pagi.. until my dad actually came home... mase tu, kelam kabut tutup laptop n buat2 tido... lawak gile time tu... hahahaha...

On my mom's birthday, Schatz, Ellie, Aral n Wan decided to come over to celebrate together with my family, a day after my mom's eye operation. It was that day, I first met Wan.. n yeah... mmg good looking.. tercair la kejap kan... but then I found out.. giler gak budak ni.. first2 je dah ade bunga kat kepala.. courtesy of nenek... dah gi amik gambar from celah2 plastic bag la, kerusi la... tertonggeng2 la amik gambar... then karaoke gune botol air... sanggup tuh... hahahaha...


This is one of Wan's idea of posing.. suke sgt die posing n amik gambar... but cantik plak tuh...


Wan pakai baju Melayu.... perghh... cam Prime Minister!! Hahahahahaha....

Me, Wan & Ellie... kami bertiga dating... ketawa tak ingat2.. n mase ni, tgh lepak dlm kreta, depan tasik Shah Alam.. di tgh2 malam bute.. hahahaha...

Ar the Chicken Rice Shop... Wan tgh horny... as usual... me n him, always have our so-called 'horny' moments together... merepek2 la msg between us... sampai org lain pun pening kpale tgk kitorg..


We went to Wan's graduation ceremony... and witness first hand Wan crying... hahaha... terharu plak tgk die... we played bowling later on... besh2... it was one of his 1st time main bowling.. and as people say, beginner's luck... he had a pretty nice score for a beginner..


I remember this time where I had an emotional night... and Wan, Schatz n Aral came over to the house in the midnight... tetibe plak pakai baju same colour kan... huhu...
Wan thought it was only a Puasa gathering, but we actually managed to sorok his B'day cupcakes in nenek's room... kene serang ngan semut... puas kitorg dok buang semut before suprise Wan.. hahaha... the cupcakes were lovely... hopefully Wan liked the little surprise we threw for him. Wan dah mule x sehat mase ni... I was trying my best to hide my emotion n worriness.. because Wan didn't like to see his friends worried about him. That's one thing about Wan.. he's independent... but at the same time... Ya Rabbi... susahnye laaaa nk get something out of him... mesti ade je bende yg die nk melencong or ubah topic.. rase nk cekik die at some points pun ade.. huhuhu...
Wan is the same age as me... 1 month younger la die... I guess that's why I'm close to him in some ways, because of our similarity in age... so kire sekepala la... same tue pun ye.. hahaha...
But by far... he has been my Senyum Indah... always makes me laugh or smile when I need it the most... I'm not sure if Wan knows this.. but I deeply, really appreciate and Thank God in having such a wonderful friend like him. His ability when even when he was sick, to make me smile and then for himself, not give up n being strong, is somewhat been a little if not much of an inspiration to me... I consider him my best friend now.. even though we have known each other for less than a year... he is truly a best friend for keeps. He's a total gentleman.. walaupun ade degilnye... tapi lelaki mane yg tak kan?? Hahaha... Nak cari bakal mertua yg berkenan kat die.. senang kot... coz he's easy to get along with everyone.. hehe..
Wan is going of to Langkawi nxt week... pursuing his dream to be a lecturer. A dream he has always wanted, and got. I always knew that one day, his dream would be met... and it has. So off to Langkawi he goes... It will be much harder to contact him, since he'll be busy becoming a 'hot' lecturer, yet alone see him. Hopefully, in the near future, dpt gi Langkawi to see him. Going to miss Wan like mad...
No one to manja2 with like how Wan pampers me... mengalahkan manjekan girlfren... blum tentu my bf will manjakan me like he does.. hahaha!!! No one to be horny with, though I will still msg him during my horny moments la... wakakaka!!! Paling best kalo kaco die mase die tgh mengajar kan??
I wonder how Wan will be when he becomes a lecturer.. one thing for sure.. mesti ramai students die yg dok drooling over him... hahaha!!! Pengsan la I... jeles je non stop... hahaha... but then again, kot2 la Wan finds n brings back to KL a 'Mahsuri' for himself... mane tau kan? Hahahaha...
Anyway, my dear Ridzuan... again, as I said hundreds of time... I will miss you... seriously I will... hope that even though u're away in that beautiful, historical Island... u won't forget your friends over here back in KL... especially the Princess... cause if you do... paham2 jela kalau kene sumpah 7 keturunan... hahaha....
I love you my friend... take care over there, and be the best lecturer that you can... You have my mommy to help you... hahaha... Be Pn. Raja, and you will be loved... Ngee~

Nadeeya & Ridzuan.... Friends for as long as it can be...

No comments: