Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Happy New Year!!!

A new year with new hopes and dreams, goals and resolutions...

A year to look into what we can do in life to actually make it better...

As for me, I have a few new year's resolutions in my head that I hope will be done in this year.. hehehe..

Owh... and... one thing is that, I need to start standing up for myself again and care less of what people say to me or about me. I know there are a few people out there who don't quite like me but are pretending to be or there are some traights in me that they don't like... but arrrghhhh... lantakla kan...

I do what I do what makes me happy and my loved ones happy... and that's that.

Tak larat dah org dok be sarcastic towards me or make a fool out of me or take me for granted...


"I live my life the way I wish...
No matter what...
I'll make it real...
It's time for me to do it..
On my own..."
- taken from Whitney Houston's song-On My Own

No comments: