Sunday, December 28, 2008

Someone to search for...

Call me choosy, call me picky... But I will settle for nothing less...

I have given myself the best that I can afford, therefore I need someone to give me their best that they can afford..

I'm not asking for labels and diamonds and such... I am asking for a commitment, of the best that they can offer to me...

Yes, I am important to my family, to myself, therefore to be with me, I must be important to thy self...

I am tired of taking care of a guy... so in this sense, I need a guy to take care of me instead... to be there for me, and whom is worth for me to love and care for and for me to call important in return...

I am not seeking for someone wealthy or whom can affored luxury, I am not seeking for someone with a PhD... I am seeking for someone stable enough to give me the comfort and happiness and responsibility I am looking for.

Will I find such person?? Hopefully I will... All I'm asking is to have someone to treat me as important and to offer me the best that they can offer...


Cerewet? Picky? Choosy? Maybe... but I won't settle for unhappiness again. This is my life, this is my families life... and I want the best for it.

No comments: