Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Something funny..

When me and my family were in Jakarta, we went to their version of Sea World.. and actually, their sea world, which is actually similar to our Aquaria, is much better than some other places claiming to have the best aquarium/tunnel, yada-yada..

Anyway.. the story goes.. my dad was about to buy the tickets of admission.. and placed on the sign was the admission fees. On one particular part, it was written "Seniors aged 55 and above-50% discount".. after a few minutes, baru my dad realise... "Eh.. I'm 55 years old!! Dah senior citizen!!!" Everyone bantai tergelak... Even my grandparents gelak terkekeh2.. and my grandma was like "Anak aku dah senior citizen!!!" Sambil ketawa sampai kuar air mate..

Hahahahhahaha.. cute la Daddy... dah 55 dah... how time flies... love u still!!

Mommy... 4 years time ehh... hakhakhak!!!

No comments: