Saturday, December 20, 2008

Changes...

There are times where we have to except the changes in life... nothing remains the same... especially when it comes to the human heart... it could change everyday, every hour, every minute, every second...

It is when you can't except the changes that you can't move on, because you're stuck in the past.. you're to comfortable in the past that you don't want changes, and when change does come, it hurts you or affects you in some ways...

Friends, over time change.. especially when we go through the phases in life, career, relationships... nothing is the same... closeness, could somewhat be something of a pass...

I for one, am a person who sometimes find it hard to except changes in a friendship... because when I get into one, I hold on to it dearly.. but as time goes by, and I feel that my grip is loosening, I find it hard to let go or except the fact... I sometimes expect things to change the way I want or think it should be, but eventually, that won't happen... I guess I will learn slowly to face these changes around me... I find it hard some times... and I still do... It's just that I am good at hiding my feelings towards these changes that people don't realise that my mind is boggling away with these feelings.

Changes... it's the ever evolving world... if one can change with the world as well as one can change with the technology or economy, in terms of tech and economic enthusiast... it will be much easier, but alas... nothing is easy in life.. it is the ability or the learning to except these changes overtime and be strong with it, makes you move on with it... sometimes so rough, you hit yourself in the head to hard, sometimes so smooth, you don't even realise it happening... It's all about how you bring about yourself...




P/S:God Dammit... I don't wanna care anymore about what other people say that makes me uncomfy... I do what I do, when I want it, where and how I want it, as long as I am happy and I know that what I do is the right thing for me... not for anyone else... there! I don't want to take care of other people anymore, well what I mean is that, I don't want to care about people who don't want to care about me... I'm taking care of myself and my family...

Said my part.... This is my opinion, this is what I think...

No comments: