Saturday, January 31, 2009

Water is cool...

Went white river rafting in Kuala Kubu Bharu today, with Nadrah, my other cousins and Nadrah's colleagues.. about 17 of us altogether..

There are a few levels of river rafting.. from 1 to 6... 1 being the easiest, and 6 being.. a bit to crazy if you want to try and raft in... the one in KKB is level 4... just nice.. with decent falls n rapids.. it actually ranges from level 1 up to level 4.. so u have a mix of all types...

The adventure is something worthwile... I love it... despite the fact that I slammed my body to the rocks a few times, n tertelan air sungai.. n got a cut on my knee.. but it was worth every part of it... would love to do it again next time... Ngee~

The pics should be done by nxt week.. so if I get them, I'll try and post 'em to the blog..

Adios!!

No comments: