Monday, February 22, 2010

Classes... Phbttt!!!

Been a one week holiday.. and tomorrow.. well, more to say in 8 hours time, classes will start again.. for 10 weeks before the final semester break. OMG.. lame tu!!! Huhuhu..

Wasted my 1 week holiday by lepaking at home or going out with me mateys and loveys.. sighh~ Skrg br nk panic biler teringat all d tests and assignments coming up. Huhu..

Anyways.. missing my Incik like mad.. walaupun baru last Friday nite jumpe. I guess its because the past few times we met each other is just for a quick dinner or drink and not really going out. Eh wait.. Valentine's tu kire outing gak kan? hahaha.. But still!!! Rindu kot kat die tu... Him n his shaved hair head... not that I'm fond of it.. (I love his hair before more... sampai he says I love his hair more than I love him.Haha!)

Good thing is, Incik has also been preoccupied with work lately.. so that means the both of us will be pretty much busy with our own thing.. and not sorang je busy n the other one whining to go out. But then we'll try our best to squeeze in our dates here n there. Hopefully okla. If not pengsan kerinduan. Hakhakhak...

Well.. of to sleep now. Good night Malaysia.. Good Night Incik.... sayang u!!!

No comments: