Thursday, February 25, 2010

Master Yodee

If I don't graduate my Masters and am not called Master YoDEE after this.. I don't know what else I could do...


The workload of taking masters... sheesh kebab!!! It's tremendous! Sometimes it gets me thinking whether it was worth it quitting my job and pursuing full time studies. I just hope it does once I go back to career life in 2011. But no more banks please.. I want the true corporate world.. or simply my own business. Ngee~


I just dropped a subject yesterday.. due to pressure of maximum calculation load. 3 calculation subjects?? i just couldn't take it. And I couldn't understand a think for Quantitative Management. So I thought, since next semester is all theory based, I should push up QMT to next sem. Talked to my parents, and the Timbalan Dekan.. and they agreed that I should drop the subject. It also means no evening class on Wednesday.. Ngee~


Masters.. not easy as you thought it would be.. think it thoroughly before you take it.. Is it worth your time? Your money? your social life? If it is.. then move on with it. I gave it a thought.. and if it means that I get a better qualification n experience, and honestly, a better salary.. then I'm up for it. I will survive.. I will prevail!!!
Master YoDEE...hahaha!!

No comments: