Thursday, February 25, 2010

Star Month

Felt like compiling my top favourites of stars around the world. Would do so through out the month up till end of March.



For a start... here's my top 10 Most Beautiful Female Stars of the World. Not in random order la.. coz I think they're all extremely beautiful woman.





Hands down.. Audrey Hepburn is the most stunning beauty ever.. No doubt about that. Mane nk cari as beautiful as her nowadays??



Zhang Ziyi... True Asian beauty I must say.. her porcelain skin is flawless... lawa2.



I personally love Sandra Bullock's beauty. Natural all over.. and a great actress.



Shiela from Down Under, Nicole Kidman.. the naturally Red haired beauty is one gorgeous lady!!! I love her!!!





Julia Robert's smile is beautiful.. and so are her eyes... I love her too!!!





Grace Kelly's beauty stole the heart of Prince Riener of Monaco.. She must look like a true Princess true his eyes.. and I agree. Wonder why her daughters and son don't follow in her lead.





Faith Hill, The country girl beauty... nah.. she's just beautiful la..






Tell me who's jaw didn't drop when we saw Catherine Zeta Jones in Mask of Zorro... lawa gile ok!!! It's like.. woahh!!!





Bollywood Beauty... Love her eyes... and everything else about Aishwarya Rai



This is mommy's favourite beauty.. i mean, for her beauty la.. Elizabeth Taylor.. especially when she was still young.







No comments: