Friday, March 5, 2010

When u're left out...


Don't get me wrong bout this.. Not that I'm not happy that my friends are getting married, one by one.. I am.. I'm extremely happy!!! But when it comes to having u being the only one NOT getting hitched and everyone around you talking about weddings and marriage life and kids.. you kinda get tired and bored. Especially when everyone else have no other questions to ask to you, except "When's your turn?? soon enough we hope"... I politely smile, give a nod and say "InsyaAllah"


Don't know when the big day is for me.. don't even know who I'll be getting married with. But I do know this.. I wanna get married before I turn 30. yeah.. better late than never I say. 3 years to go.. not much time left... *panic mode*


I can't tell my friends to shut up and change topic.. because who am I to stop them from talking all enthusiastically about their marriage to the one they love. That would just seem plain selfish. Well, one good thing is that I can get too see how everyone plans their weddings, who they go to for the planning, the theme, the dress and all sort of stuff. Gives me a good idea on what to do and what not to do for my wedding when it comes... InsyaAllah.


Owh.. and I do know this.. I want hydrangea's for my wedding. Purple and blue ones.. white ones are nice too.


Till the day comes.. all I can do is dream.. dream.. dream...


No comments: