Thursday, March 18, 2010

What I wanted was to be loved and to feel in love and to feel that someone loves me. What I got is something different.

What I wanted was a person whom would fall head over heels for me and be there for me and know what I'm up to and tells me what they're up to. What I got was something different.

What i want was something different from what I had previously, what I got was something different.. something almost the same with what started my whole heartbreak in the beginning.

Now I'm beginning to ponder whether the move I took was a right one.. and whether I should back out now before something bad happens, or should I suck it all in and hope that when things cool down, it'll be better. Pure patience would be needed, or else, I'll fall...

What I want is love, to love and to be loved in return.

No comments: