Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wombat

Nope.. this post has nothing to do with that animal... Though Wombat is very cuddly looking.



Anyways... it's the time of the year again, where our heads get all filled up with sooo many assignments, presentations and tests that you don't even bother to learn anything else. It's a cycle we students go through.. a double take for us Masters students. And the same words come out of our mouth everytime the semester comes to it's 3rd Month: I'm tired!! Stressnyeee!!! Gila la camni!!! I rase nk mati!!! Nk muntah assignments please!!! And the grunts and whines and moods come tumbling down like a huge avalanche in Antartic Mountains.




4 weeks of hair pulling, eye popping, head aching, stock-exchange-mood stumbles to go through. Then another one in October... before we finally call it an end to our survival in MBA. So help me God!!!


This is a Wombat, in case anyone was wondering how it looked like. I just knew myself that THIS is a Wombat. Hahahahaha...
And this is me now... so be careful


No comments: