Monday, February 15, 2010

Lovers Day


Don't really spend Valentine's Day, since I knew about it's true meaning about 6 yrs ago.. But just for fun, I call it Lovers Day.. sounds better kan? Hahaha..

Anyway, spent Lovers day with him by buying my "missing top" at Zara, eating Beef & Chicken Teppenyaki @ The Gardens, Midvalley & watching The Wolfman @ GSC Signature Gardens, starring one of my favourite actors, Sir Anthony Hopkins. A good movie la.. not incredible. But good.. well yeah, we spent the whole 1 hour and 40 minutes snuggled up to each other. So that was good. Muehehehe.

2 comments:

aineetigger said...

who is this mysterious guy? update plz!

PrincessDeeDee said...

Ahahaha.. well.. we're still unofficial la. So thats why I blom bring him out in the open yet. Hehe.. He's a bit younger than us la..(means me AND you) but matured enough and nice.. been seeing each other for over 2 months now. See how it goes. Owh.. n die duduk kat SS17 which is just like 15 min from my hse. hahaha.. Actually we got to know each other way back mase I kat Welly lg.. but lost contact la. Then suddenly contact balik.. and the sparks kinda flew. Hahaha..