Thursday, July 3, 2008

Braces and pelikness..




Today I start wearing braces.. tak rase sakit pun.. or belum lagi la.. huhuhuhu... here's a picture of how the new braces looks like.. but attention, these are not my teeth yee... hahaahhah!! buruk kan rupe?? well, hopefully the results will become pretty laaa..



Anyway, just a word of thought..


"Saya pelik... pelik dengan perangai manusia yang berbagai-bagai... seperti hypocrite pada diri sendiri dan ada juga yang suka buat benda dgn alasan yang tak logic... saya pelik"


Enough is enough, I would not like to hear any more lame excuses, nor do I want to give excuses to people, so that I make myself feel good. That isn't gonna happen now. I've had enough of that.. and I am going to get something better out of all of this. Too many losses I have taken, it's time for me to win this time... Let's get this straight, if it's a game that everyone is trying to play, then let the game begin, but bear in mind, I'll be very competitive, coz I want the grand prize...!!!



1 comment:

ladysue said...

gambarr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!