Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What I want to say...

Honestly??

Yes... I feel taken for granted of, feel left out and sometimes neglected.

But I'm used to be treated this way... I'm used to be put up on a pedestal one day, and down to the floor the other...

Neigh, I won't let it bring me down anymore, for I deserve better... I deserve being treated as a person who has feelings and who isn't ignorant of what is happening aroung me.

Someone has cross the line into what makes sense and what doesn't. This is not the first time someone has done this to me.. and I don't like it at all... I hate it!!!

But I will be kind enough not to say things upfront... it's enough that I let my feelings out here. Hopefully they'll be clever enough to find out.

But seriously... x terase ignorant ke? One day.. ladida ladida.... you treat that person sooooooooo nice.. or how should I put it.. 'comfy'? Then now... it's like there's a wall... an invisible wall, and the exact same words and the exact same ways are used to be said to other new people. Funny I should say, to see it going on, smack infront of my face.. and for everyone else to notice as well...

Well I'll be damn... I have feelings too... thank you very much... I'm not asking to be noticed, I'm not asking to focus on just me, and never someone else... All I'm asking that you consider that I have a feeling... and it's hurting. Though there's no sensuous feeling... but the feeling of a friend once soooo close and shares every single detail, suddenly loosing sight, seriously hurts.

There.. I've said my part...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uwarghhhhhhhhh sadisnya cite ni..