Friday, July 11, 2008

Love... again... the whole enchilada... yikes!!!

To fall out of love and to fall in love back again... then to fall, then in love.. wahhahaha.. this is complicated...

Is it logic to give a hypothetically 3rd chance to a person? Or should we just move on and let it be..

Hrmmm... the feelings are like hurricane Katrina in my tummy...

Hence, there is also someone else that I'd rather be with, but doesn't look interested.. well, at 1st he looked interested, then, suddenly woooosshhh.. eh, mana pi??? Getting blurry, and blurry.. are we meant to be friends or more than that? I will never know..

But then there is this person, that no matter how hard I try to let go, the sense of comfort is still there. The sense of safety and the sense of softness, won't go away. But he is wrong in all sense, unless proven otherwise, though for him to prove, will be doubtfull...

Owh.. another guy comes in mind... a guy that could be another one that is very much of what I search for... to be appreciated, to be taken care of, to be pampered... he has all that criteria, plus the fact that he's a complete gentleman... again the question of whether he is meant to be just friends or more than that remains..

So... the question is... to go to someone who we love, or someone who loves us???

Jodoh... I hope I find mine soon... not being desperate... err.. not that much desperate, but feeling needed and loved.

Torn between what is right and what is wrong, torn between letting everything go and having everything intact. Torn between my heart and my mind.

It is hard to NOT think about it. It's getting real difficult... especially at times when you need someone to be around for you.

P/S: I love you... who?? I dunno.. jd cam Ellie... ade Mr. ermm... wait, it's not Mr, Anonymous.. those guys are physically there... just that... is it them I'm actually looking for?? Hmmmm...

1 comment:

ladysue said...

3rd chance? lepas kali ketiga maybe it proves to show that person cannot change for the better.

i think that you should look for someone that you see urself with 10, 20 years from now. someone who can promise you something.

sometimes it's best to wait for the right one, not mr right now ;p i know im part of the i-hate-waiting club, but, if u ask me, 3rd chance tu cam will hurt urself jek..yg satu lagi tu plak..haih..haha no komen!