Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

2010: What to expect...

I need to seriously look into loosing weight because this time, the weight is effecting my back, therefore my tail-bone pain won't go away until I do...

I need to study smart to get through my masters, which should finish by the end of the year.

I need to be more organized and stop being lazy and rearranging my sleeping time back to normal again.. though that will pose a problem still since I can't get my hands off my laptop and/or handphone until at least 3am in the morning. Sheesh!!!

To fall in love would be another good thing for me this year. After what seems like years of single life... I am in need of a proper relationship. Someone to love and to care for and to be taken care and loved of.

The rest would go along the way... 363 days left for 2010... many things to do, so little time... Live as if we're dying... pray as if we're dying... absorb life and what it has made us up to this point, and stop to ponder what we should n shouldn't do to make a better us.


Happy New Year Everyone!!!

No comments: