Friday, January 15, 2010

4am and wide awake...

My sleeping time has still not being turned to normal hours.. it goes normal like from Sunday to Tuesday.. because I have class.. then it goes all haywire again from Thursday to Saturday.

Hoping that this blogging will help me sleep.. just wanted to type up a few words before I curl up inside my blankie n try my best to ZzzzzZzz...

Ok.. so it's been in my mind for the past few days whether what I'm doing right now is right or wrong. Sometimes I feel that I shouldn't do it and move on.. sometimes my head screams.. STAY!!! I am staying at the moment.. but I wonder if that person really, really wants me to stay, or am I just a diversion of something he's trying to err.. divert from. Haha.. I wonder if the feelings are mutual. I really2 do wonder... It shows like it is.. but deep inside.. I dunno.. I just hope so cause I want to stick like glue to that person.

Owh.. it works!! I'm finally sleepy.. just a few words and sleep already. Good.. good..

Nitey nite everyone!!!

No comments: