Saturday, January 16, 2010

When the beat goes on...

Learning to love again... is not an easy task. Sometimes I wonder to myself, whether this is really love? or just a high definition infactuation phase. (ceh.. mcm TV plak) But something deep within me says that this is right. No hesitations, no taking a step backward.. everything moves in smoothly.. a few bumps, as normal.. but cleared off easily. I haven't felt this way for so long... that I'm not even sure whether I've ever even ever felt this way before.


Being with that particular person.. listening to his heart beat soothes me the most, apart from looking into his eyes and his smile.


Is this Love? Is it? Or is it just a phase that will fade away given time.


What is important though.. that at this precise moment. I am Happy. And that is all that counts. Whatever happens after... I leave it in the hands of God. Heartbreak is something we all go through in life.. so if that happens.. I'll be ready. In the mean time. I am Happy.



No comments: