Monday, January 4, 2010

Boys: A girl just needs one

I just realised.. or actually.. I've been realising it for awhile, just not admitting it... THAT.. I fall for 2 types of guys:

1. Low profile, lower education than me (sorry to admit it.. but I got Masters la kan.. Muahaha!), on the quiet side and those I can buli2 manja easily... hahaha..

AND

2. Bad Boys or naughty boys.. whatever it is, somewhere around that category la. Berlagak, ego tinggi, womanizer, drinker, etc,etc.


How come I'm never attracted to normal guys eh?? Like yg everyone loves, has a good job n education, family oriented, etc?? Owh.. most probably because there are on the verge of extinction or their either already taken or gay... yeay! Not...

Ngahaha.. 2010, the year to find love.. let's see what happens.

No comments: