Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wedding

Today, I organized a bridal shower for Mimah, since she's getting married to the love of her life Azman, in exactly one week time.

How time flies.. it seems it was just yesterday we first introduced each other in 1 Tanjung... and in 2 Tanjung, I got to know Azman plak... and to see them starting out from mere puppy love, growing into true love and now marriage... truly amazes me..

Had fun at the bridal shower.. singing n dancing at Red Box.. a first for most of us of the 7 girls that came. Lawak pun ade sbb masing2 xreti camne nk put on songs and whatever.. hahaha.. and to see Mimah with her Bride to be sash and bachelorette crown.. so cute!!! Ngee~

Nevertheless, I had to hold back tears when we all said goodbye just now. That would probably be the last time I see her before she becomes Mrs. Azman... it was an emotional time for me... one because she's my best friend... two because.. I NAK KAWIN GAK!!! hahaha.. but most of all things might be different from now on, since Mimah will be a wife after this. The same happened to Azleen almost 3 years back... I almost went to tears... and now she's a beautiful wife and mom of two little precious kids. Soon it will be Farah's turn in June and then most probably Intan..
huhu..

To Mimah & Man.. my friends, my best friends for 13 years.. going on 14 years... I wish and pray for both of your happiness.. May your marriage last a lifetime filled with children, grandchildren and maybe great grand children.. Hehehe... May your lives be filled with love, trust and respect towards each other. InsyaAllah... love u both!!!

No comments: