Sunday, June 20, 2010

The E.N.D.

The End, meaning the end of a relationship.

The E.N.D (Energy Never Dies, according to Black Eyed Peas) meaning, that the respect and energy as friends, will never die.


Me n Incik have broken up. As much as it hurts, I know things will be alright in the end. I've been sulking for 2 days at home.. not wanting to get out of bed and out of my room. It's good that my parents understand it and just brings me down for lunch and dinner, and let me go back to my room.

Am I hurt? of course I am. But I knew that it this thing would've happen, with the turmoil we were having the past few months, which is why it wasn't a surprise to me when that dreadful day came. Though it deeply saddens me that we couldn't work things out anymore, and it deeply saddens me that I won't be able to love him or feel his love the same way again. But it is also good to know, that we've decided to still remain friends.

He has been the best boyfriend so far... and I appreciate all the time we've spent together, and I am grateful to been given the opportunity to meet him, be loved by him and so forth. It was a wonderful experience that I won't forget. I will still love him, even as a friend, even as a normal person.

It will take some time for me to properly heal.. but I know I'll get to that point soon, and be a better person from this experience.

On another note, to my friends.. I know some of you want to put all the blame of this break-up on him. But don't. For my sake, don't. When I agreed to let him go and go our separate ways, I also let go on all the anger I had... It was not his fault, and it wasn't mine. It was just not meant to be at this time. When I hear my friends saying bad things.. it doesn't make me feel better or stronger.. it just makes me feel worse. So out of respect for me, there is no need for my friends to diss him. What has passed, has passed, and I need to move on.

What the future holds for me, I have no idea. I'll make notes, I'll dream and I'll believe, but the rest, lays in the hand of God. I may find someone better, I may end up with Incik again, or one of my exes.. who knows. But whatever lies in the future for me, I'd greatly accept it with open arms.

No comments: