Monday, June 7, 2010

Ketchup

Last night I went out for a dinner with Incik. We went to a fast food joint. Since he didn't want to bring me to a mamak shop to eat roti canai. "Malam2 jgn mkn roti canai" katenye. (huwaaarrghhh).

Anyway, I got the food, while he got a table and the sauces. Then when I sat down, he passed me some tomato ketchup. "Here's your ketchup, since I know u don't eat Chilli sauce". I was speechless. He remembered? He actually remembers that I don't take chilli sauce? I mean what.. We've only gone on a dinner date to a fast food outlet like twice, not including here.. and he remembered? I was soo touched. I managed to say "You ingattttt???" And he replied "Yelaa.. ingatlaa" Then I gave the widest grin.

OK.. So remembering that I don't like chilli sauce may not be a big deal for you lots, but to me.. it is. It means that he has been paying attention to what I like and don't. Especially when it comes to food, since I'm a bit picky on it. Some people who've know me for years still can't remember that I don't take chilli sauce and brings me a whole bunch of packets which I shove to the side. Haihhhh.. *melts*


Sayang kamu Incik. Walaupun pasai sos tomato. Hehe.

No comments: