Saturday, June 26, 2010

Take One... Action!

The part he's acting in is out today.. eh, wait.. was yesterday.
Okla.. the acting. Garang! Huhu.. But it made me miss him more.

Tadi pergi The Curve, got hot chocolate from Starbucjs, passed the seat that the both of us sat at when we first met each other six months ago. Missed him more.

Even found videos of him strumming on the guitar with his friends, and playing on the keyboard on an old Sudirman song. Well, he told me about it a few days ago.. I didn't even knew it was there, until he asked me whether I added him on Youtube.. I was like.. "I didn't even know you had any videos's on youtube!" Except for the one's of the trailers..Sheesh~ so since he mentioned it, I decided to check it out. There it was.. in full view.. October 2006~Video's of him playing musical instruments. It made me shiver.. it made me miss him more.

All these things this week... why?? Why must these things come up when I miss him the most???

I miss his hug. I miss his hands... I miss everything about him. I'm not that sad anymore about the whole thing. I just miss him really badly.

These missing him thing has got to go away.. wait.. I don't want that. I do.. I don't... I don't know. Sigh~

No comments: