Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ponder...

Not giving excuses to protect my love one.
People always get the idea that when I say things.. I make excuses for my love ones to treat me badly. It's not that. And I'm not settling for whatever there is... that's plain silly.

Of course I want better things from my partner. But I'm not pushing. I realise I don't like being pushed, so I won't want to push another person at that.
I just don't want to bother on the things that could make me feel down.
I prefer to look at the bright things in life and stop complaining and think positive.
If God has written that we are meant together, together will be, if we're not meant to be together.. together we won't be.

I'm turning a new leaf now and looking at the positive things and shoving all negative vibes aside. I'm looking at what made us where we are today and how we started to fall for each other in the 1st place. No, I am not in denial. I do not deny that there are things that made me unhappy. But If I continue sulking and complaining and pushing my other half to be better, those negative things won't just go away. So it's better to turn things around and react positively... InsyaAllah, the response from the other half would be much better. It has actually... there's a lot of improvement, ever since I started the whole positive manifestation thingy. And I believe that it will be alright in the end. Just need to hold on and be a bit more patient.

If it doesn't work out in the end, it won't be the end of the world for me. There are other things to explore, and I'm not afraid of being let down again.

This is how I feel... though I thank everyone for their comments. It does help me think. =)

No comments: