Sunday, June 22, 2008

Feelings...

The more I think of it.. the more I think it's just something I shouldn't take so seriousl... or should I? Owh.. the things I have to think about.. the pros n cons... the ups n downs.. the happiness and the sadness...

Maybe it's a joke, maybe it's not.. maybe, more time is needed. But one thing for sure, I want an honest upfront answer.. no hiding.. I can't afford to hide anymore.. I can't afford to wait and suddenly loose it.. it's either I have something, or I loose it at an early phase, before things go haywire... I've done my part, I've said my part, or so I think... wonder if it's clear.. what I say...

Yes, I do want it.. and no, I'm not hesitating. This is the now. This is what I've been waiting for. But IF there is need of deeper, and more thorough thoughts and consideration, then I will respect that. But I need to know, where this is all going now...

Again.. Trying not to consider it too much.. but I can't help it... It's like almost every hour, there are things that happen round me that remind me of it... It's something serious... not something to take for granted.. not for me, that's for sure.

No comments: