Sunday, June 22, 2008

Officially Missing Aotearoa...

Posted 3rd April 2008:

Now that EVERY single welly peeps, especially those I'm close too, are already back, n starting there new semester in Welly, I declare, that I Putri Nadeeya Zahari, am officially missing Wellington.

Yeap... missing everyone and every part of Wellington...
I miss not needing to pasang air-con, coz the room is freakin' cold..

I miss tercungap2 naik bukit to go to the main campus from 244..

I miss walking like mad down towards Pipitea campus, wearing my bubble jacket, taking the lift from James Cook, then even though I'm in a rush to go to class, still have the time to pandang Glassons and Jeans West and Borders and Farmers and Kirkcaldie.. in case there's a sale.. hahahaha..

I miss drinking Starbucks hot choc or Java Chip Frap, in between classes, or after classes, especially during cold weathers.. (Yess.. I'm crazy enough to drink Frapps even in winter!!!)

I miss the friendliness of the sales girls in all those shops I go to...

I miss the need to blow up Full House's office... (this is my secret dream.. but now, I'm letting everyone know!! Hahahaha)

I miss going to Pak N Save and spending time, in even choosing my own snacks and personal stuff.. ooohh.. and I miss the fish bites!! I miss new world, especially when they have promotions on the chocs n pistachio's hehehe..

I miss Abrakebabra and Satay Kajang and Cinta, and the bubble tea, and readings, and crepe-a-go-go, and esspressoholic, and st. pierre's sushi or midlands sushi...

I miss walking on Lambton Quay and Manners Mall and Cuba and Courtenay Place... I miss Time Zone!!! I miss getting those teddy bears... and I miss collecting the coupons..

I especially miss my friends.. I miss the Chantiques.. n those gossip nite we have on my bed, in my room... I miss seeing Sue getting high n laughing suddenly becoz of it, or how she takes ages to decide on what to buy, especially nak beli brg make-up.. hahaha.. Ellie singing or gaduh2 'manja' with me.. hahahaha and her lovely cooking, Naze's 'earthquake' laugh and her 'sex' (pilate's) jumping act di siang hari, Suhana's cekak pinggang sambil dok bercerita bout this n that.. and about shopping... I miss playing make-up with them in the middle of the nite, n taking vain pictures sampai beratus-ratus... I miss watching DVD's with them, especially crite hantu.. when we all scream like hell.. or their ability to wake me up, just through those laugh.. yg kat living room, tp sampai my room pun bley dengar.. hahahaha...

I miss Budak Gedik's tersangkut2 meow, seing her hiding in the box, only showing her eyes...
I miss Ainee N Krels earthquake laugh as well, and Ainee's lasagna and Pie ooohh.. and Naqib's ability to imitate dayang or Jac or those Layola's and Naomi's we see in you tube..

I miss seeing Rahmat's hair yg berjaya stay tegak for 3 days.. really power punye hair gum!!

I miss tickling Dibo or kacau him with the whole Alien Vs. Predator thing.. (works evertime!!) I miss Carrie when she blushes like a tomato.. and Liz and Athi's 'bebelan makcik' or Liz's hair, when it's all up mcm org dlm pantang.

I miss Dyana, and her 'xde perasaan-ness', but all of a sudden, menangis mcm bini kene tinggal laki, when I left for Malaysia..

I miss Flat n Padi n all the seniors in Welly (my batch, especially).. I also miss my juniors... (yg x tergedik2 pleaseee.. hahahaha)

I miss those coffee nite's in either Starbucks or Esspressoholics, after a good dinner.. then Time Zone after that, if x penat or mase tgh kaya raya... hahahaha..

I miss taking the buss here n there, I miss Te Papa, and the harbour, I even miss the blanket man.. and that pakcik in manners mall, who, until now, I can never figure out what he's singing about, until he says 'thank you'.. and those colourful feathers on his head.

I miss saying 'Sweet' and 'It Dipinds', coz when I say it here.. people look at me one kind.. I miss being called 'love' or 'honey' or 'sweetheart' by those lovely saleswoman.. I miss calling out 'Belacan' to any Malays I see here n there around Welly.

I miss the sheeps and the tuatara (walaupun I geli giler kat tuatara...). I miss the beautiful scenery and the sudden 'peace' u get when u see the beauty of the nature there.. I miss driving in welly, and tengok Possum's dead on the road.. hahahaha..

All in all.. I miss Wellington, I miss New Zealand... I miss my friends there, and I miss the people.. but even though how much I miss all of that... It's too soon for me to go back.. even for a holiday.. I need to explore other places.. like Aussie and Fiji, for instance.. yg sampai skrg pun x gi lagi... ntah pape... pbbbhtt... Maybe next year would be ok.. or the earliest, the end of this year.. Hehehe...

For those people or those things that I forgot to mention here... doesn't mean I don't miss you guys.. But yeah... I admit.. dah tue2 ni, byk bende yg lupe.. hahahahaha...

No comments: