Sunday, June 22, 2008

Turning 25.. and loving it!!!

Posted 10th June 2008:

On the verge of me turning 25.. a quarter of a century old.. many suprising things happen... All, I must say, has changed me in some way.. and has actually even changed me into a better person.

I've began my career, started to earn my own money, pay my own bills, learning how to go pening kpale bile nk pikir nk bayar all the bills.. hahaha...

I've got my own car.. learnt how to be responsible with it.. Fill up the gas, don't get it schratched, pay the roadtax, top up the Touch n Go card, buy stuff for the car.. though I did get a 'new car' gift from Syaz.. a sign that says 'Very Important Princess On Board'.. hahaha.. Thanks Syaz..

Owh.. I've started to get verryyy busy with work, n starting to feel the stress.. one thing good is that, I don't bring the stress home.. Everything is left at work... Harini was soooo busy, I haven't even had time to go to the toilet!! Not until lunch time and the time mase nk balik tuu.. Hahahaha..

I err.. also got some news which unexpectedly kinda like.. how do u say... got me into a state of restlessness and wondering and excitement and terkejut-ness and happiness and worriness and err... hahaha... don't know how to put it into words laa.. Don't want to think about it too much.

Nothing is certain yet until it is certain.. until everything is actually assured n confirmed.. It is a matter of heart, soul and mind, which, in my opinion has to be carefully considered and thought off. Yeah.. I guess that's how u put it now..

I in fact have also made some of the bestest friends anyone could have.. U know who you guys are.. And I thank God for giving me the oppurtunity to get to know you guys better, and I appreciate every moment of it.. You guys may be new friends.. but you've carved your name.. or should I say tatooed your names, into my heart n mind. I love you guys... I love you even more...

Nevertheless, I have also went thru some turmoil.. but for me.. it was minor.. coz, yes, I did loose a bit of my dignity, but I didn't loose much.. Those involved in making that certain days a turmoil.. well, I guess that person lost more than I did... the lost of total respect from me and a few other people..

Mommy's eye operation, and being there for the 1st time, after years of not being there for mommy's previous surgeries, have helped me to realise the responsibilty that I will need to carry, in order to take care of my parents, and cherish them with love, the way they have been showering me with theirs, the past 25 years.. and 9 months.. (kene include skali time I dlm perot.. hahaha).

Each new thing that has happen to me this past few months, up till today, has made me into a person that thinks more clearly n sophisticatedly n maturedly.. though I still get my weng-ness on n off.. hahaha..

No comments: