Sunday, June 22, 2008

On LOVE...

Posted 27th April 2007, but hey... this can even be used err.. now?? Wahahahaha... :

The strange thing about love is that it can make your heart beat faster,
and the strange thing about love is that it can make you laugh, then cry.

The strange thing about love is that it's uneven: in this life, you may be loved by someone you don't love back, and you may love someone who doesn't return your love...

The strange thing about love is that it's always worth it, and it's always there somewhere in your life.

The strange thing about love is that you have to believe in it for it to be true.

The strange thing about love is that even if it's a different story than you expected, somehow it all works out.

Love is strange isn't it? But trust in it... and you will be all right.

********************************************************

I am in love.. but with someone.. I do not think would love me back.. and it hurts, deeply, madly, truly.. If only I could make that person love me back.. Alas.. I can't. All I can do is wait and hope for the best. And look for some alternatives.. though I'm afraid to do so.. because what if this person does love me back? And at that time, I've already found another person? I'd loose the chance of ever being with this person. This is so hard... sometimes I wonder, why this person came into my life in the 1st place. Why did he have to come into my life and be soooo... right. Yet sooo, (sigh...) unreachable.. Maybe he came into my life, as just a friend. To keep me company, and to make me smile... but not to love me and fall for me, the way I have love and fall for him.
This is sad... oh sooo sad. I feel miserable at times.. because he is always there.. but not. Do you know what I mean? It's like... he's everywhere, everywhere I look or think or see.. I see him.. in my mind, in my laptop, in my phone, in my clothes, on the streets (well part of him).. everywhere.. yet I can't reach his heart. If only by saying "Choose me, love me" would be easy, and that he would choose me in the end. Nothing is certain... and I hate this feeling. hate it.. HATE IT!

No comments: